Cedar Wood Rings - 12 Pack
Kazzi Kovers Cedar Wood Rings (12 Pack) provide the best in natural protection against moths and insects. The cedar also absorbs any moisture or odours from garments and enclosed environments, such as wardrobes and other spaces, without the side effects of harmful chemicals.
Crafted from FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood, these solid cedar rings display a natural wood grain with smooth finish to safeguard your garments and delicate fabrics against snagging. These cedar rings are also designed to easily slip over the hooks of most hangers and can be placed inside garment bags, wardrobes, drawers, storage boxes, linen cupboards, gym bags, kids bags, lockers and other areas to maintain all-round freshness and premium care.
With the aromatic cedar scent, cedar wood rings enrich the longevity of your clothes as they provide the ultimate protection against the elements, making them a favourable choice for your home, office and for storage purposes.
RRP $17.90 | Save $1.95
12 Pack Cedar Wood Rings | FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood
Dimensions : 4 cm (Full Diameter) x 1 cm (Width) x 1 cm (Ring hole diameter)
Protects and Freshens
- Clothing: Coats | Jackets | Dresses | Skirts | Tops | Shirts | Pants | Shorts and More
- Fabrics: Wool | Leather | Linen | Suede | Cotton | Silk | Other Fabrics and More
- Spaces: Wardrobes | Luggage | Offices | Drawers | Storage Boxes | Storage Units | Cabinets | Shelves | Linen Cupboards | Gym Bags | Kids Bags | Lockers and many other spaces
- Absorbs Shoe Odours
- Accessories: Scarves | Socks | Gloves | Ties | Hats
- Bridal Gown | Formal Attire
- Sporting Wears and Shoes
- Costumes | Dance Attire
- Vintage Clothing
- Heirlooms and More
- 12 Pack | Cedar Wood Rings
- Material: FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood
- Display: Natural Cedar Wood Grain
- Cedar ring slips easily over the hooks of most hangers
- A safe and natural alternative to mothballs and naphthalene flakes
- Provides protection against moths, insects, mustiness and odours
- Absorbs moisture and odours and gives a fresh, clean cedar scent
- Surface: Smooth | Prevents snagging other clothing and fabrics
For Best Results
- Cedar Rings are best placed 1 - 2m apart.
- Hanging Cedar Blocks are most effective when positioned 2 - 3m apart.
- To refresh the aromatic cedar scent, lightly sand the wood with sandpaper every 4 - 6 months.
- Replace every 10 - 12 months for best ongoing care and results.
- Avoid direct contact with white or delicate clothing to prevent wood colour transfer.
Cedar Wood Rings absorb moisture and provide a little extra care and protection for your garments and linens and promote their longevity.
* Clothing and accessories are not included.
Kazzi Kovers New Zealand Cedar Wood is certified by the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®). The wood is sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner for today and for future generations. (FSC® N002760).