Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks - 3 Pack
The Kazzi Kovers Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks (3 Pack) provide the best in natural protection against moths and insects. The cedar also absorbs any moisture or odours from garments and enclosed environments, such as wardrobes and other spaces, without the side effects of harmful chemicals.
Crafted from FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood, these solid cedar wood hanging blocks display a smooth, natural wood grain finish. The 360 degree swivel chrome hook allows you to hang your cedar blocks in between your clothing on wardrobe rails, without snagging other clothing. They can also be placed in your drawers, cabinets, the linen cupboard, storage boxes or on shelves to maintain all-round freshness and premium care.
With the aromatic cedar scent, cedar wood blocks enrich the longevity of your clothes as they provide the ultimate protection against the elements, making them a favourable choice for your home, office and for storage purposes.
3 Pack Cedar Hanging Blocks | FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood
Dimensions: 15 cm (H) x 5 cm (L) x 1 cm (W)
Full Height: 22.5 cm | Includes Metal Hook
Protects and Freshens
- Clothing: Coats | Jackets | Dresses | Skirts | Tops | Shirts | Pants and More
- Fabrics: Wool | Leather | Linen | Suede | Cotton | Silk | Other Fabrics and More
- Spaces: Wardrobes | Luggage | Offices | Drawers | Storage Boxes | Storage Units | Larger Cabinets | Shelves | Linen Cupboards | Lockers and many other spaces
- Absorbs Shoe Odours
- Accessories: Scarves | Socks | Gloves | Hats
- Absorbs shoe odours
- Bridal Gown | Formal Attire
- Sporting Wears
- Costumes | Dance Attire
- Vintage Clothing
- Heirlooms and More
- 3 Pack | Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks
- Material: FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood
- Display: Natural Cedar Wood Grain
- A safe and natural alternative to mothballs and naphthalene flakes
- Provides protection against moths, insects, mustiness and odours
- Absorbs moisture and odours and gives a fresh, clean cedar scent
- 360 degree chrome swivel metal hook for ease of storage and travel
- Surface: Smooth | Prevents snagging other clothing and fabrics.
For Best Results
- Hanging Cedar Blocks are most effective when positioned 2 - 3 m apart.
- Gives the best results when hung between your clothes on wardrobe rails or your desired space.
- Our Cedar Rings are best placed 1 - 2 m apart.
- To refresh the aromatic cedar scent, lightly sand the wood with sandpaper every 4 - 6 months.
- Replace every 10 - 12 months for best ongoing care and results.
- Avoid direct contact with white or delicate clothing to prevent wood colour transfer.
Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks provide a little extra care and protection for your garments, linens and accessories, whilst promoting their longevity.
* Clothing and accessories are not included.
Kazzi Kovers European Beech Wood Clothes Hangers are certified by the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®). The wood is sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner for today and for future generations. (FSC® N002760).