Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks - 3 Pack
Kazzi Kovers Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks (3 Pack) provide the best in natural protection against moths and insects. The cedar also absorbs moisture and odours from garments' and enclosed environments, including your wardrobes and other spaces, without the side effects of harmful chemicals.
Our cedar blocks are beautifully crafted from FSC®* Certified 100% New Zealand Cedar Wood. The cedar wood blocks are responsibly sourced and harvested from sustainable and renewable forests for today and future generations (Licence No: FSC® N002760.)
Kazzi Kovers cedar blocks display a natural wood grain with a smooth finish to safeguard your garments' and delicate fabrics against snagging. The 360-degree swivel chrome hook allows you to hang your cedar blocks in between your clothing on wardrobe rails. They can also be placed in your drawers, cabinets, the linen cupboard, storage boxes or on shelves to maintain all-round freshness and care.
By releasing a light aromatic cedar scent, cedar blocks provide the ultimate protection against the elements and promote garment longevity.
*FSC® Forest Stewardship Council of Australia.
3 Pack Cedar Hanging Blocks | FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood
Dimensions: 15 cm (H) x 5 cm (L) x 1 cm (W)
Full Height: 20.5 cm | Includes Chrome Metal Hook
PROTECTS AND FRESHENS
- Clothing: Suits | Dresses | Jackets | Coats | Skirts | Tops | Shirts | Pants and More
- Fabrics: Wool | Leather | Linen | Suede | Cotton | Silk | Lace | Furs | Other Delicate Fabrics and More
- Spaces: Wardrobes | Walk-In-Robes | Luggage | Offices | Drawers | Storage Boxes | Storage Units | Larger Cabinets | Shelves | Linen Cupboards | Lockers | Cars and many other spaces
- Absorbs Shoe Odours
- Cedar blocks for moths and insects also protect your accessories || For Scarves | Socks | Gloves | Ties | Hats - especially wool, cashmere and other natural fabrics
- Safeguards Bridal Gown | Formal Attire
- Sporting Wears and Shoes
- Costumes | Dance Attire
- Vintage Clothing | Kaftans | Saris
- Heirlooms and More.
- 3 Pack | Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks
- Material | FSC® Certified 100% New Zealand Cedar Wood
- Display | Natural Cedar Wood Grain
- Finish | Smooth | Prevents snagging other clothing and fabrics
- Place on wardrobe rails and in larger spaces for best results
- Cedar blocks include a 360-degree chrome swivel metal hook
- Cedar blocks are a safe, chemical-free alternative to mothballs and naphthalene flakes
- The best moth repellent and deter unwanted insects
- Protects against mildew, mould, mustiness and moisture
- Cedar has been trusted for centuries to naturally absorb unwanted odours in your home, wardrobe, linen cupboard, storage space and other areas while releasing a fresh, clean cedar scent.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Hanging Cedar Blocks are most effective when positioned 2 - 3 m apart.
- Cedar Rings are best placed 1 - 2 m apart.
- To refresh the aromatic cedar scent, lightly sand the wood with sandpaper every 4 - 6 months.
- Replace every 10 - 12 months for best ongoing care and results.
- Avoid direct contact with white or delicate clothing to prevent wood colour transfer.
* Clothing and accessories are not included.
You May Like These
FSC® Certified Cedar Wood Blocks | Rings
FSC® Certified European German Beech Wood Hanger Packs
See more Kazzi Kovers Blogs
Kazzi Kovers New Zealand Cedar Blocks are certified by the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®). The wood is sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner for today and future generations (Licence No: FSC® N002760.)