Cedar Wood Rings - 6 Pack
Kazzi Kovers Cedar Wood Rings (6 Pack) provide the best in natural protection against moths and insects. Cedar also absorbs moisture and odours from garments' and enclosed environments, including wardrobes and other spaces, without the harmful side effects of chemical deterrents.
Our cedar rings are beautifully crafted from FSC®* Certified 100% New Zealand Cedar Wood (Licence No: FSC® N002760.) Kazzi Kovers cedar rings display a natural wood grain with a smooth finish to safeguard your garments' and delicate fabrics against snagging.
Cedar rings are designed to slip over the hooks of your existing hangers for premium garment care. These solid rings are also effective when placed inside garment bags, wardrobes, drawers, storage boxes, linen cupboards, gym bags, kids' bags, lockers and other areas to maintain all-round freshness and care.
By releasing a light aromatic cedar scent, cedar rings provide the ultimate protection against the elements and promote garment longevity.
*FSC® Forest Stewardship Council of Australia.
6 Pack Cedar Wood Rings | FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood
Dimensions: 4 cm (Diameter) x 1 cm (Width) x 1 cm (Ring hole diameter)
PROTECT AND FRESHENS
- Clothing: Natural Moth Repellent for Suits | Dresses | Jackets | Coats | Tops | Shirts | Skirts | Pants and More
- Fabrics: Wool | Leather | Linen | Suede | Cotton | Silk | Lace | Furs | Other Delicate Fabrics and More
- Spaces: Wardrobes | Walk-In-Robes | Offices | Luggage | Drawers | Storage Boxes | Storage Units | Cabinets | Shelves | Linen Cupboards | Gym Bag | Yoga Bag | Sports Bag | Kids Bag | Backpack | Lockers | Car and many other spaces
- Absorbs Shoe Odours
- Cedar rings are the best moth repellent for your Scarves | Socks | Gloves | Ties | Hats - especially wool, cashmere and other natural fabrics
- Safeguards Bridal Gown | Formal Attire
- Sporting Wears and Shoes
- Costumes | Dance Attire
- Vintage Clothing | Kaftans | Saris
- Heirlooms and More.
- 6 Pack | Cedar Wood Rings
- Material | FSC® Certified Wood | 100% New Zealand Cedar Wood
- Display | Natural Cedar Wood Grain
- Surface | Smooth | Prevents snagging other clothing and fabrics
- Cedar ring slips easily over the hooks of your existing hangers
- Protects against mildew, mustiness, mould and moisture
- Absorbs unwanted odours and gives a fresh, clean cedar scent
- Cedar rings are a safe, chemical-free alternative to mothballs and naphthalene flakes
- Cedar has been trusted for centuries to repel insects and provide all-natural freshness and protection for every wardrobe, linen cupboard, storage space and more.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Cedar Rings are best placed 1 - 2 m apart.
- Hanging Cedar Blocks are most effective when positioned 2 - 3 m apart.
- To refresh the aromatic cedar scent, lightly sand the wood with sandpaper every 4 - 6 months.
- Replace every 10 - 12 months for best ongoing care and results.
- Avoid direct contact with white or delicate clothing to prevent wood colour transfer.
* Clothing and accessories are not included.
You May Like These
FSC® Certified European German Beech Wood Hanger Packs
See more Kazzi Kovers Blogs.
Kazzi Kovers 100% New Zealand Cedar Wood Rings are certified by the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®). The wood is sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner for today and future generations. (Licence No: FSC® N002760.)