Cedar Wood Blocks and Rings - 12 Pack
Cedar wood protects and promotes the longevity of your clothing while releasing a light aromatic cedar scent. Kazzi Kovers Cedar Wood 12 Pack effectively offers the best natural moth repellent to keep those pesky insects at bay.
Cedar wood also absorbs any moisture and odours from your garments' and enclosed environments such as your wardrobe, walk-in-robe and other spaces, without the side effects of chemical deterrents.
This 12 Pack is perfect for large or multiple wardrobes and spaces.
Cedar Blocks are ideal for large areas such as your wardrobes and storage spaces. The 360-degree swivel chrome hook is included, which allows you to hang your cedar blocks in between your clothing and on wardrobe rails, without snagging other clothing. (Best Placed 2 - 3 m apart).
Cedar Rings are more effective in smaller areas such as your drawers, cabinets, the linen cupboard, the pantry, gym bags, and storage boxes or on shelves. They slip easily over the hooks of your existing hangers. (Best Placed 1 - 2 m apart).
Kazzi Kovers cedar blocks and rings display a natural wood grain with a smooth finish and will maintain all-round freshness and premium garment care.
Cedar wood provides the ultimate protection against the elements, making it a favourable and safe choice for your home, office and all storage spaces.
Kazzi Kovers cedar products are crafted from FSC®* Certified 100% New Zealand Cedar Wood. Our cedar wood blocks and cedar rings are responsibly sourced and harvested from sustainable and renewable forests for today and future generations. (Licence No: FSC® N002760.)
*FSC® Forest Stewardship Council of Australia.
RRP $26.90 | Save $1.95
New Zealand Cedar Wood | FSC® Certified 6 Pack Cedar Hanging Blocks
Dimensions: 15 cm (H) x 5 cm (L) x 1 cm (W)
Full Height: 20.5 cm | Includes Chrome Metal Hook
New Zealand Cedar Wood | FSC® Certified 6 Pack Cedar Rings
Dimensions: 4 cm (Full Diameter) x 1 cm (Width) x 1 cm (Ring hole diameter).
PROTECTS AND FRESHENS
- Clothing: Suits | Dresses | Jackets | Coats | Skirts | Tops | Shirts | Pants and More
- Fabrics: Wool | Leather | Linen | Suede | Cotton | Silk | Lace | Furs | Other Delicate Fabrics and More
- Spaces: Moth Repellent for Wardrobes | Walk-In-Robes | Luggage | Offices | Drawers | Storage Boxes | Storage Units | Cabinets | Shelves | Linen Cupboards | Gym Bag | Yoga Bag | Sports Bag | Kids Bag | Backpacks | Lockers | Cars and many other spaces
- Absorbs Shoe Odours
- Cedar protects your accessories from moths and insects || Scarves | Socks | Gloves | Ties | Hats - especially wool, cashmere and other natural fabrics
- Bridal Gown | Formal Attire
- Sporting Wears and Shoes
- Costumes | Dance Attire
- Vintage Clothing | Kaftans | Saris
- Heirlooms and More.
- 12 Pack | Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks
- Material | FSC® Certified 100% New Zealand Cedar Wood
- Display | Natural Cedar Wood Grain
- Finish | Smooth | Prevents snagging other clothing and fabrics
- Cedar Blocks: Includes 360-degree chrome swivel metal hook. Place in between your clothing, on wardrobe rails and in larger spaces.
- Cedar Rings: Slips easily over the hooks of your existing hangers and is ideal for smaller spaces. Can be used in drawers and cupboards to naturally and effectively protect clothes and linens from moths and other insects.
- Cedar blocks are a safe, chemical-free alternative to mothballs and naphthalene flakes
- Naturally repels moths and insects
- Protects against mildew, mould, mustiness and moisture
- Cedar has been trusted for centuries to absorb unwanted odours in your home, wardrobe, linen cupboard, storage space and other areas while releasing a fresh, clean cedar scent.
FOR BEST RESULTS
- Hanging Cedar Blocks are most effective when positioned 2 - 3 m apart.
- Cedar Rings are best placed 1 - 2 m apart.
- To refresh the aromatic cedar scent, lightly sand the wood with sandpaper every 4 - 6 months.
- Replace every 10 - 12 months for best ongoing care and results.
- Avoid direct contact with white or delicate clothing to prevent wood colour transfer.
* Clothing and accessories are not included.
You May Like These
FSC® Certified Cedar Wood Blocks | Rings
FSC® Certified European German Beech Wood Hanger Packs
See more Kazzi Kovers Blogs
Kazzi Kovers New Zealand Cedar Blocks and Cedar Rings are certified by the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®). The wood is sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner for today and future generations. (Licence No: FSC® N002760.)