Cedar Wood Blocks and Rings - 12 Pack
The Kazzi Kovers Cedar Wood 12 Pack provides the best in natural protection against moths and insects. Cedar wood also absorbs any moisture or odours from your garments and enclosed environments, such as wardrobes and other spaces, without the side effects of harmful chemicals.
Crafted from FSC®* Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood, our cedar wood displays a natural wood grain with a smooth finish. The 360 degree swivel chrome hook allows you to hang your cedar blocks in between your clothing on wardrobe rails without snagging other clothing, whilst the cedar rings can be placed in your drawers, cabinets, the linen cupboard, storage boxes or on shelves to maintain all-round freshness and premium care.
With the aromatic cedar scent, cedar wood enriches the longevity of your clothes as it provides the ultimate protection against the elements, making it a favourable choice for your home, office and for storage purposes.
This pack is perfect for larger or multiple wardrobes and spaces.
RRP $26.90 | Save $1.95
New Zealand Cedar Wood | FSC® Certified 6 Pack Cedar Hanging Blocks
Dimensions: 15 cm (H) x 5 cm (L) x 1 cm (W)
Full Height: 22.5 cm | Includes Metal Hook
New Zealand Cedar Wood | 6 Pack Cedar Rings
Dimensions: Size : 4 cm (Full Diameter) x 1 cm (Width) x 1 cm (Ring hole diameter).
Protects and Freshens
- Clothing: Coats | Jackets | Dresses | Skirts | Tops | Shirts | Pants
- Fabrics: Wool | Leather | Linen | Suede | Cotton | Silk | Other Delicate Fabrics and More
- Spaces: Wardrobes | Luggage | Offices | Drawers | Storage Boxes | Storage Units | Cabinets | Shelves | Linen Cupboards | Gym Bags | Kids Bags | Lockers and many other spaces
- Absorbs Shoe Odours
- Accessories: Scarves | Socks | Gloves | Hats
- Bridal Gown | Formal Attire
- Sporting Wears and Shoes
- Costumes | Dance Attire
- Vintage Clothing
- Heirlooms and More
- Material: FSC® Certified New Zealand Cedar Wood
- Display: Natural Cedar Wood Grain
- A safe and natural alternative to mothballs and naphthalene flakes
- Provides protection against moths, insects, mustiness and odours
- Absorbs moisture and odours and gives a fresh, clean cedar scent
- Cedar Blocks: 360 degree chrome swivel metal hook for ease of storage and travel
- Cedar Rings: Slips easily over the hooks of most hangers
- Surface: Smooth | Prevents snagging other clothing and fabrics.
For Best Results
- Hanging Cedar Blocks are most effective when positioned 2 - 3 m apart.
- Gives the best results when hung between your clothes on wardrobe rails or your desired space.
- Our Cedar Rings are best placed 1 - 2 m apart.
- To refresh the aromatic cedar scent, lightly sand the wood with sandpaper every 4 - 6 months.
- Replace every 10 - 12 months for best ongoing care and results.
- Avoid direct contact with white or delicate clothing to prevent wood colour transfer.
Cedar Wood Hanging Blocks and Rings provide a little extra care and natural protection for your garments, linens and accessories and promote their longevity.
* Clothing and accessories are not included.
You Might Like These
100% Cotton Storage Bags
FSC® Certified European German Beech Wood Hanger Packs
Travel Jewellery Boxes (with lock)
Kazzi Kovers European Beech Wood Clothes Hangers are certified by the FSC® (Forest Stewardship Council®). The wood is sourced in an environmentally-friendly, socially responsible and economically viable manner for today and for future generations. (FSC® N002760).